Friday, May 22, 2009

Oh man..please slash me...

The time reads 12:42 am, on a saturday, the 23rd to be exact. Its the day my mrt concession ended, also the day where a week has passed since I did a crazy thing, its also the last two remaining days to the submission of ROM Project.. Oh man, just slash me...

These few days, I have been rather tired both physically and mentally though I am unsure what is happening in my body now, but I know this, its two weeks countdown to 'Mid term Holidays'!!!! Hiphip hooray, hiphip hooray!!! Whatever I just act high for a while, totally jashi moment!!!

Anyway, life at TAS is as per normal, I guess the only difference is that more things are learned there and I don't mean academically but rather the ways and means to survive life I guess, as much as I hate to survive with a huge pack of hyenas, but thats how the earth spins, round and round it goes.

But now, to me, to just relax and chill meself, I think I may design new future inventions for the better of mankind, like what FORGIVEN and me discussed today, a virtual, real dimesion car video game right in front of your eyes with accerlerate and brake on buttons and the starting of engine with yr right pinky... interesting, but a crazy fellow whose last name is anything wants me to think of ways to kill the bladder , hello....just a dreamer not a beamer who beams your requests at anytime.

Anyway back to tthe drawing board..Best Wishes to all!!!

No comments: