Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Saturday...Again..

Funy how a day in Year 2.2 or even a week can pass by faster than can "Blast off in the speed of light!"

Life is like so robotic these days, its like the milestone of the week will be SSM, then comes the holidays of Thurs, Fri and the Weekends to enjoy before it comes around again.

Its already coming to the fourth week... seriously the ppl in SSM are starting to get to me,
for example I went to youtube and saw this video where it ended with the little boy showing the "Loser" sign on his forehead, instant recollection of the everyday headman.

Even nowsdays just on regular schooldays, I'm so stressed on a strand oof hair just sticking up, probably thinking I am going to fail grooming!!

Serious my hair is going to fall out after all this anyway but at least there is a place I can just release though it may be gone now, but I will always treasure it.

No comments: