Friday, September 16, 2011

Reflection

Looking back at life at the age of 20, I didnt realise how childish or immature I was. I always believed that I was mature and that people would realise my existence and yet I find out that I have been trying too hard. Why do I bother to get peoples' attention when they dont bother. Am I that desperate? Am I that unpopular are questions I used to ask myself in the past. And yet I discover, Im not alone, I dont have to be envious of others or pretend to be others cause I am what makes me different. I made some stupid foolish mistakes in the past but now I know that I have done wrong and yet time can't be turned back. Regret is a saying to remorse is the action to be taken to make myself better but Im not feeling it. I know Im still stuck in my own little world, I never notice how the world had changed around me, and when I do, Im late, I lose touch with people and find myself rock bottom again. Somwtimes i just wish that to be wad to forget and yet theres no way anymore.

No comments: